Fingertip Pulse OximeterProactive Medical
Accurate reading of SpO2 values is among the most important factors for successful management of respiratory care. For patients with a breathing disorder, monitoring blood-oxygen levels and heart rate can save their lives. Fingertip pulse oximeters offer a non-invasive, safe way to do this. In addition, this model is also well suited for exercise, sport purposes and high-altitude activities.
Recommended by the CDC for identifying Covid-19 symptoms!
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for use in multiple applications; hospital, nursing home, community medical treatment, home care, sports center, etc.
- Portable non-invasive spot check oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- Displays digital SpO2 and pulse rate while using bar graph technology to monitor heart rate.
- Dimensions: Individual unit 1.3"(W)x 1.4"(H)x 2.3"(L)/Weight: 2.1 oz
- Automatic power off.
- Two AAA batteries & lanyard included.
- 2 Year limited